Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Kentucky Derby Standings and Race by Race Results


"....and they're off!"  
With this weekend's Stake Races, the Arkansas Derby and the Blue Grass Stakes, we will have come to the end of the prime point gathering races. The standings are below as well as a race by race look at the action. Over the next three weeks the Turk is going to go back over the last several prep races, complete video analysis, and we'll watch the workout tabs very closely. The Turk was humbled and honored to be given the Kentucky Derby to handicap for the Handicapper's Corner at The Thorofan, and I tell you right now we have two key targets, The Oaks-Derby Double and the Super High Five. Two bets, two handicaps, a centerpiece day in my handicapping year and I love the challenge.

In case you missed it, I posted all of the Championship Series race videos and it can be found here.

Have fun handicapping friends. Keeneland, it must be spring! Turk Out!



1 comment:

Derby Home Rentals said...

Its really great post you have shared, which is informative and knowledgeable. I appreciate your great work. Keep me more updates. Derby Home Rentals