Thursday, August 31, 2017

Post Race Recap with Video of Woodbine Pick 3 Race 3-4-5 30 August 2017

It started with good intentions. A handicapper, time on his hands.  A night time card with >$100,000 stakes.  What could go wrong?

Welcome friends to The Turk.  I'll leave Little Turk out of this tonight as he wasn't dumb enough to bet a Pick 3, win the sequence and find a way to post a negative ROI but that's what I did.

In race 3, I covered two horses after the early scratch of Eminent Force/6.  I thought Melmich would win as the very heavy chalk and he did.

In Race 4, I thought Miss Sea would win as the chalk but I covered Sweater Weather who went to post at $3.30-1 and the second choice among bettors.  Onto the last leg alive.

In Race 5, I covered four (4) Two Year Old's primarily on Trainer/Jock stats.  The heavy chalk won and the $29.30-1 horse I covered, Loopety Loo/9 was Place, 4 lengths back.

Three races, two heavy chalks and a negative ROI.   It was just for fun, I bet the $0.20 version and kept my loss to $2.91.

I'll live to fight again.

Gave a good night friends, Turk Out!

Race 3




Race 4



Race 5






No comments: