Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breeder's Cup 2008: The Classic

It's finally here. I've looked forward to this race as a horsefan for a long time. Sister Turk and I made a long drive roundtrip to see Curlin at the Woodward this year. We stood along the fence as Curlin walked back from the Winner's Circle. We chanted for him and stood in marvel at his magnificence. As a horse fan, I want Curlin to win today.

As a horseplayer, I don't want Curlin to win. I love what he does for the odds, and I'm looking for value.

With a superfector I'm looking for Curlin, Go Between, Tiago and Col. John.

With a 2 dollar win bet, I'm looking for Go Between .

Mrs. Turk places the 2 bucks on Tiago.

Little Turk is looking for Col. John.

They are headed to the post parade. It's been a great two days.

No comments: