Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breeder's Cup 2008: The Classic

Raven's Pass. I was thrilled by this horse watching the videos of his wins this year, but i thought that the shipping, the distance and the surface would be too much for him.

I became a real fan of Raven's Pass today. I was proud of Curlin, it was a strong move to take the lead at the top of the lane, but Dettori had Raven's Pass positioned perfectly.

I thought the weekend was a real sucess and The Turk will go into next year spending much more time paying attention to the European races. While I liked what I saw on video, I didn't have the guts or the courage to pick them based only on turf videos.

Thanks to everyone who sent me emails about the blog, it was very appreciated.

Will we see Curlin in Japan?

Stay turned!

No comments: