Friday, October 3, 2008

The Nominations Are In: October 4th, 2008

The Turk will stick to four races this weekend for handicapping. I looked at the Oak Tree card and was unmoved, so I looked to Keeneland and Belmont.

At Keeneland, I'll be handicapping Race 7 and Race 8. Race 7 is The Lane's End Breeder's Futurity, G1 for 2yo, 1 1/16 on the main track. Race 8 is the Shadwell Turf Mile, G1 for3yo and up.

At Belmont I'll handicap Race 8 and Race 9. Race 8 is The Frizette, G1 for 2yo fillies, 1 mile on the main track. Race 9 is The Champagne, G1 for 2yo, 1 mile on the main track.

If the large Pick Six Carryover mania continues at Belmont, I most likely will bring my small bankroll and my red pen out to partake.

The Turk is plenty excited, but has to get to his day job now. More to come.

No comments: