Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Nomination Is In: The Washington Park Handicap Grade 3 at Arlington

Willcox Inn
Glutton for punishment, I love these fake dirt stakes races, as rare as they are at Arlington Park, a jewel of a race track stuck in a backward ass stake known as Illinois.  Love the state, hate the elected leaders, but this isn't a political blog so I'll get off of it.

I like this race, the Washington Park Handicap, Grade 3.  I'm going with a bet right along my base handicap, with Willcox Inn singled, and four others just below. 
10 Cent Supers are on the menu.



Gallant Eagle is a key here; 4 wins in 5 starts at AP.  I need him to rate and finish in Place for real value.  Mister Marti Gras is a veteran runner, soon to be a millionaire, and can finish anywhere on the board but I'm hoping from Place to Exotic.  Hattaash makes his 39th start in six years.  Hard knockin'.

Have fun friends, Turk Out!

No comments: